As an on-site partner of a leading international financial services group, we offer you perfect training, ideal framework conditions and attractive earning opportunities.
A very good working atmosphere in the team is particularly important to us.
- You will be part of our dedicated team from day one and will gradually becoming more familiar in professional customer relationships.
- In active day-to-day business, you will learn the most important basics for competent advice based on our plan360 ° approach.
- You are open-minded, able to work in a team and committed.
- You have a confident, sympathetic manner and enjoy working with people.
- You think and act like an entrepreneur and can convey the enthusiasm for services and products convincingly.
- First experiences in sales are an advantage.
- You have a class B driver's license and you have your own car.
- You have a business education or a degree. But you are also very welcome if you gave up.
We look forward to sales-savvy consultants who want to do more with themselves.
What we offer you
- You work in an existing customer base and ensure that it is continuously expanded.
- The in-house training academy of AXA prepares you in theory and practice for the final exam to become an insurance specialist (m/f/ d, IHK) in case you are outside of the industry. Regular training goes without saying, even if you are an industry expert.
- Our regional managers and specialist advisors are at your side to support you, both as personal contacts in matters of competence and in discussions with customers.
In the immediate vicinity of your home, we offer you the chance of a long-term successful career.